Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friends, friends..... friends?

Making friends in Sydney is not easy. I wanted to look for a straight friend and diversify my circle. I found an ad titled "32 male looking for friend" which read: "I am 32 year single professional male and newly migrated in Australia. any one wanna friendship email me asap " and I sent a welcoming message

After a few messages it was clear that the guy wasn't interested at all in befriending a gay guy. Instead of that, he gave my email address to another gay guy, Atiq. At first Atiq was nice, but after a while the usual stupid sex questions appeared, and I knew it was just more of the same.

He was quite interested in meeting and invited me for dinner in his place with more to happen after dinner, of course. I accepted and asked for his physics. All what he answered was that I' d knew about that only at his place... I know, very bad sign.

The day before our dinner, Atiq asked me if it was fine for me to have someone more for dinner and afterwards. Lust was stronger and I agreed, especially after chatting with Stu. He was less fuzzy than Atiq about all what was involved and we decided to meet before dinner.

Things with Stu went quite well. We liked each other as we expected when we exchanged photos. When we arrived to Atiq's everything went fine. We had a nice conversation, dinner was delicious and there was no hint about sex so far.

Once we finished dinner I went to the bathroom. When I came back to the living room Atiq was sucking Stu as expected (although I wasn't expecting it at that point). I wasn't able to get hard as Stu sucked me dry at his place and I had some more sex even earlier that day. After a while we went to bed where Stu was sucked and drenched in Atiq's saliva. I know, saliva is an expected fluid during sex.... but not that much. I find it uncomfortable as I guess Stu did. After 30 or 40 minutes Stu came and we left.

Later that night I felt reprehended online by Atiq. He argued that I was notoriously uncomfortable during dinner and during sex and he insisted even when I told him I was not. Anyway, I'm not visiting him anymore if it involves sex. The reason is simple: I ended up in touch with him expecting a friendship, not another fuck. I know friendship and sex may play along, but for me this is not the case.

No comments: