Wednesday, June 3, 2009

'Gayness and Breasts' and Reply

I have been busy with life..... and sex, of course. But nothing particular enough to post here. But I will reconsider that.

Anyway, I found this quite interesting post on a confessions site:

"Gayness and Breasts
Listed: 03/06/2009

I'm a straight male, and have a number of gay friends. 95% of my gay mates claim to love female breasts. They love to look at them, slap them, bounce them, motor boat them, draw on them, actually draw them etc, but still claim to be 100% gay.

Now surely the reason they love breasts is because us men are hard wired to just love breasts. That's fair enough, and I know breasts are not considered as sexual organs, but it is undeniably a sensual organ unique to women (and a few fat blokes). I can almost guarantee that gay guys don't enjoy fondling overweight man humps anywhere near as much as a womans volutuous mammaries. Now on the other hand let's say I loved to play, stroke and fondle an organ specific to a man which was also considered sensual (random example being a knob or nipple etc), would I not be considered gay. Why does it still make sense when gay guys can say "I love breasts but I'm 100% gay" and it doesn't make sense for me to say "I love playing with mens groins but I'm 100% straight"? Surely that would make me bi right?

Some women don't mind it at all when gay guys touch their breasts. Being gay is like a license to grope. "It's ok, he's gay" is said so often that people don't even question it anymore.
I was in a gay club with friends (who happen to be female) and they were seriously getting groped and bloody loving it! They didn't even question if the guys were gay. The assumption that they were gay was enough. With that logic, I could walk into a gay bar, find a woman, have a fondle and get away with it. Hell I could probably ask her: "Can we shag? It's cool love I'm gay as'. She may even see it as a challenge... "just imagine if I could convert him? That'll be a great story for the girls...".

Sometimes I wish I were homosexual.

Ps. I know it's a long shot but while we're on the topic I would be happy to receive pictures of breasts. I can view them with my gay mates over beers. I would not know what to make of that occasion but regardless, they would surely love it. "


As I find it interesting I decided to reply:

"Interesting topic.

I think a guy's sexuality is socially less flexible than a girl's. For instance, girls are allowed to have lesbian experiences and that's not a problem to keep being straight. If you, straight guy, have a gay experience, it's a stain on your sexual CV. It's just macho thinking!'


I wonder if women have realized of all the empowerment achieved with their sexuality....

No comments: