Saturday, September 15, 2007

Disappearance #1

I met once this young cute blond guy in a chatroom (Does it matter which one? They're all the same) and we exchanged MSN IDs. We chatted several times during one or two weeks and finally we agreed to meet one night at his place.

I arrived to his small cold studio. It was winter and it was raining. He talked on and off for an hour or so. It was Friday night, and it wasn't that late.

-Do you wanna stay tonight?
-Can I?
-Sure!
-OK

So, we went to bed...... some foreplay...... Damn, no condoms! No problems.... for him I made him enjoy (I think) while finger-fucking him. At least he looked like really enjoying it. Even during the act he wanted to see me again.... with condoms!

The next day he woke up, told me he had someting to do, I woke up, put myself together and kissed him goodbye.

Then one lame call and a couple of unanswered calls indicated he disappeared. What happened????????

Probably the same thing that happened when I met this guy for lunch in Surry Hills and gave me a ride to the place I had a meeting because I was late, but he only answered a sms after 3 weeks.

Or the same thing that happened to this other guy I had dinner with after several nights of nice long phone calls, who can't even say 'Hi' on MSN.

It would be nice to know it.


Me

No comments: